Saturday, July 08, 2006

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"Refrain from asking what is going to happen tomorrow, and everyday that fortune grants you, count as gain."
Horace

There are times when thoughts of tomorrow torment a weary mind, wondering about someone else's agenda can cause us to fly in a holding pattern that is most disconcerting. After a short spell spent circling "What If Town", I travel on toward "There's No Sense In Fretting Village" and when I am very lucky I reach the edge of "I Only Give A Shit About The Here And Now Town" long before the day has ticked away too many wasted minutes.
What will happen... will happen, pre-worrying only lengthens any eventual wounding or shortens whatever possible happiness we already possess. Worry is mostly a useless emotion, changing nothing by its use except making obstacles grow in stature inside our panicked minds.
In all honesty, I would rather slowly open the gift of each new day without fretting about next week, or next month, or next year. I would rather savor every moment without wondering about time yet to come. I would rather digest one banquet before I sit down to another. I would much rather gain today than fret about yesterday or worry about tomorrow, so truly claiming today leaves me little time for anything else.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR ARTICLE AND VIDEO ABOUT A SORT OF BREAST CANCER THAT MOST WOMEN ARE UNAWARE OF, BUT SHOULD LEARN ABOUT...ASAP.