Friday, April 28, 2006

The Gift Of A Morning

TODAY'S QUOTE:
What happiness there is when I awake to find near me the gift of a Morning!
Abbie Graham

The morning is such a magical thing to me, every dawning a new life. Whatever yesterday held is past and a new start is always possible. Most days I have a smile on my face before I even open my eyes, because I know that whatever was is done and whatever can be is mostly up to me. Given a choice I want to be happy, so I just choose that way to begin as many mornings as I can manage.
Sometimes things happen that try to rearrange my attitude, but I always make it a mighty struggle for control of what is mine. Make a conscious decision to be happy just because you have another opportunity to get it right, or at least a little righter than you did yesterday and it is really hard to not be at least a little happy. And face it folks isn't a little happy better than the alternative of the flip side. If the choice is yours... and it truly is... why not choose glad over sad or mad?

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE TO VISIT
SISTERHOOD SUPPORT