Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No Useless One

TODAY'S QUOTE:
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.
Charles Dickens, 1812-1870, British Novelist

There are so many ways that we can assist each other and one of the most important is to simply listen without offering council unless invited to do so. That costs nothing while boosting whoever you gift it to over whatever hurtle they are trying to surmount. Chances are they have more voices echoing inside their head than needed already, adding yours to the din will only intensify the volume, without adding anything usable to the content. Just being there is often enough.
This is love day and it is also my husband's birthday, he would have been 52 today. I will not spend the day feeling sorry for myself, I will invest it in assisting other's. It is a truism that I do not feel all that festive, yet I believe love is well worth celebrating. A friend gave me the link below, share it with your valentine.

http://www.bpfrommer.com/Valentine_Martina_McBride.htm

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE