Friday, July 01, 2005

Don't Hesitate

TODAY'S QUOTE:
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
Henry C. Link

Looking at the quotes chosen for this time, now so long after they were handpicked just makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm. I know a higher force helped me with the choosing, not to encourage others so much as to push me forward toward success. What is done here is not done to profit me, it is done to save lives and ease agonies not my own.
The worth of just one life changed is priceless. The image of countless chances to make a real positive difference spurs me forward, past my fear, past my confusion, and past any doubt of failure as a possible ending to this tale. All hesitation is over, last week was just another bump in the road and ahead of me shines a bright light that I will follow to where ever it leads. I hope to see you there.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE