Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter To All

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go... And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.
Gloria Naylor

I have been lucky with friendships, both offline and on. I value every friendship and try to give as much as I receive. Being a good friend means loving without boundaries. I have friends who know me inside out and those are the best, because so much is instantly evident to them without explanation. It is a comforting thing to be really understood.
I care deeply for people. I rarely put up walls to keep others out, I could not seek to assist in any real way and slam doors, but that means I am wide open to all I come in contact with. Sometimes that is painful, yet my lifepath demands I remain open. I face the negative that comes for the sake of the positive I can give to the ones who need it. But without the support of friends I doubt I would get far.
For every person who does not have a clue and does not want one there are dozens who do. I rest in their comfort with delight. Friends are priceless to this endeavor, so to all who call me friend and mean it I hope I give to you at least a portion of what you have gifted me with.

THIS QUOTE IS FROM ME:
Hope is reality not yet truly realized, faith is the life blood that keeps hope alive.
Glenda Mahan


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE