Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Being Master

Well it is day ten of my smoke free journey and I am doing great. Three days ago I stopped using the patch, although I have them close at hand in case going back to the program becomes necessary. They worked well, but it seemed important to try to do it unaided, so far it has been surprisingly easy.
Good intentions be damned, this victory belongs to me. I still have an addiction, but I am mastering it nicely nowadays, where before my addiction had me and I was the mastered one. In the most delightful way, losing the habit has liberated me. It really was just an unnecessary complication and faith in my own strength went further than anything else toward simplifying my life.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(DON'T EVER)