Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Last Analysis

TODAY'S QUOTE:
In the last analysis, what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say or do.
Stephen R. Covey, Author of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"

The last analysis will sum up the total and the echo we leave behind will come from tones that mostly play from this point. Mistakes will be forgiven if we are forgiving of others. Hurts will be comforted if we never meant to cause them and try never to repeat the act that inspired them. Fences will be mended, bridges will be built, and lines will be crossed if we give our attention to adding more than we take away from life and loved ones.
To any who read here that I have hurt it was never my intention to do so. To someone I miss more than I can ever explain, just know that every single day I hold you in my heart with pride at all you have accomplished. We may never speak again, which is something that rips at heart strings, but I will never stop loving you. Take pride in who you are, because I feel that when I think of you.
I am so far from perfect, yet daily I reach toward some better being. I will never stop trying to be more than I am today. I hope in the final analysis that I can measure up to more than I began with.
I received this link in an email and share it with you all. It is a message worth repeating and living.

http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/Flash/Think_It_Over.swf

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE TO VISIT
SISTERHOOD SUPPORT