Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Better Part

TODAY'S QUOTE:
The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865, 16th President of the United States

Real friends are treasures, giving pleasure without asking anything more complicated than to simply share your space. We often received more unconditional love from friends than from anyone else. Best friends are like extensions of self: the cream of the crop: the top of the heap, and their special touch my life has soothed me through many brutal times.
I did not have a lot of time today to work on this post, but I did not waste the time either. On this day set aside to celebrate a resurrection, I was celebrating the resurrections of self in the lives of two friends. On some days it is either, spend time here at the cost of missing a chance to soothe and comfort someone in need, or aid one or two personally at the cost of briefer posts. Today I think I chose wisely. Happy Easter All!!!

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON THE TITLE TO VISIT
SISTERHOOD SUPPORT