Sunday, December 04, 2005

Complaints

TODAY'S QUOTE:
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
Joe Walsh

Complaints are mostly useless, like slippery steps leading to deep water. Handling the issues we whine about with actions is much more productive, but it is a normal thing for most humans to complain about something. Pet peeving is pointless.
I feel lucky to see the good in so many things. Misfortune and aggravations are common threads with all of us, but how they are weaved into our lives is more important than we imagine. If utilized as lessons learned they strengthen us in ways nothing else ever could.
Complain if it soothes you, but watch your next step. Make certain it is upward toward a solution and not downward into danger. Keep a careful look out for signs, which turn up in the oddest places.
My posts have been brief of late due to days I took off that caused work to pile up here and at home. All posts will be caught up in time. Thank you for the patience shown by the ones that visit regularly and the kind words of the ones who let me know I am missed when I am absent from this quiet place.


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE