Friday, July 22, 2005

Ironic Truth

TODAY'S QUOTE:
To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent.
Berton Averre

The hilarity of this ironic truth gave me a smile so wide my jaws ached. For a long moment in time my errs seemed not as earth shattering and my forgiveness less self righteous. Life has its ironies and this is certainly one of them. I just adore the things that make me go hmmmmmmm.
I have been and still am, on many levels, dysfunctional and co-dependent. But daily I try to improve my lot by word if I possess the wisdom, and deed if I can gather the strength. I do my best, yet often that falls miles short of the intended target. My only hope is that my aim will improve with practice, so before the race is done I will possess enough strength to sail across the finish line and end up at the location of my own choosing.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE