Saturday, June 25, 2005

Abusing Stupid

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Unknown Author

Please grant me the wisdom to see clearly when I am abusing stupid. Acting silly is a much different animal than being stupid, one I rejoice in, the other I fear. The former will bring joy, the latter grief. And the world is much too full of things to grieve over, without inviting more reason for tears.
Stupid acts are not reserved solely for the less intelligent portion of the worlds population, even the brightest people wear the dunce hat from time to time. I realize that wishing for a stupid free life is unrealistic, since we are all equally at risk for occasional stupidity. But awareness of the danger should lessen the odds of abusing such an unpleasant privilege.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE