Sunday, May 22, 2005

Strolling Along

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
Eddie Cantor US comedian & singer (1892 - 1964)

Consider your path and the speed you travel down it. Consider who you walk beside and how the speed you choose affects their footsteps. Consider the fact that if you are in a hurry you are much more apt to forget something, or get tired enough to stop traveling at all and just settle for where you are as a final destination.
Life is not meant to be just a frantic trip from cradle to grave. Savoring every moment is a way of owning your space. What is really owned and valued is protected and appreciated. I could make a rich life anywhere I lived, because I own my three feet and it travels with me wherever I go. My happiness does not depend on any material object, it comes from being comfortable inside my own skin.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE