Friday, May 27, 2005

Breeding Ideas

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen. John SteinbeckUS novelist (1902 - 1968)

My mind overflows with notions, some of them barren, others in different stages of gestation. I learned long ago that the things you feed your brain control the direction of your thoughts. If you dwell on the negative your rabbits will be dark haired and sharp toothed, but just as numerous as the white ones with cotton tails spawned by positive ideas.
I feed my mind with positives and knowledge of things wondered about. I feed it all it can hold and still function with any semblance of normality. I clean out the waste the best I am able, but have found that well fed rabbits do not have much time to make a mess because they are too busy playing with one another.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GO
THEN DECIDE