Thursday, April 28, 2005

Deal With This Today

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard

I felt so disjointed yesterday, sliding from one emotion to the next with no walls between them. Today was much different, but it took careful planning to get the most done without constantly tripping over all the left over debris.
I took no time to make a, To Do List. I invested my energy in preparing one I entitled, Deal With This Today. I transferred all the items off my, Put Off Till Later list, knowing that nothing makes a person feel more in control than simply taking control. I marked each item off as they were completed and the haze lifted layer by layer along the way. Bootstap tugging is such an empowering exercise.
My strength seems fully restored. And I got rid of all the nagging things that I had been juggling. The process of getting over yesterday has guaranteed a more carefree tomorrow. And in some twisted way that has made all that happened yesterday valuable, because it forced me to write a list in bold black letters, then follow through with bold determined actions.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR A SPECIAL FLASH MOVIE
(THINK ABOUT IT)
BE PATIENT IT TAKES TIME TO LOAD
BUT IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT
THANKS FOR THE INPUT DAN