Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Painfully Human

It is a source of never ending wonder that I am viewed as angelic, which I am not; and capable, which I try to be; and worthy, which I hope to achieve someday. I am just a woman who has limped along the best I could. I was a mouse, and I taught myself to roar. But in no shape or form can I be labeled as anything other than a work in progress. Imperfect, infallible, fighting for the health of my soul and the peace of my mind in every way I can. But still just painfully human, no matter what else I am. Walking wounded with attitude, if you will.
I stumble plenty, fall a whole bunch too, but I do not linger over long on the acting out caused by pain. I just continue trying to heal the wounds causing the aches and in that fashion avoid the traps they construct. Sometimes I fail, false starts are human; sometimes I succeed, but it is the trying that makes all the difference in life.
I still have issues. I still have failures. To travel past the pitfalls it is almost always necessary to change direction, or focus, or location. I am constantly spinning somewhere in the first two, and considering the validity of the last. I believe that if a person keeps trying that failure is only a success you have not achieved yet. Check your compass, make sure your map is not upside down, ask for directions from someone who has been there, then try again.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(ACHIEVING PEACE)