Sunday, January 02, 2005

More Resources On Tsunami Tragedy

As I was reading all I could find on the Tsunami Tragedy, I came upon a blog address I am placing here today instead of the usual flash movie. I hope in some way it entices further help as well as informs. Click on title to visit tsunamihelp.blogspot
School again for my son tomorrow. Solitary confinement for me. I am resolute to make every moment of my quiet time count. Taking very deliberate positive steps to reach somewhere worth being by this years end, and tomorrow the hard grind begins in earnest.
Not certain what change, if any, my concentration upon novel writing will have on blog, but will try to keep it to a minimum. I placed a counter on page and as long as it shows that people are visiting I will continue to get great joy from every moment I spend writing here.