Sunday, December 05, 2004

Moment By Moment

I view my life as a series of moments, strung together on a make the best of each rope. The negatives are handled with the notion that this too shall quickly pass, positives are savored as slowly as I can possibly make each one last. Anticipation of good, always overshadows the dread of its evil twin, for to walk in fear would only make an uncomfortable moment begin too soon and last too long. Mornings are new beginnings. Each day a chance to improve. Every moment an invitation to live, and grow, and reach the apex of my hearts desire. I desire to really live. To freefall into the moment. To soar over any rocky terrain to the oasis of my soul. See your moments, live them to the fullest, before they all too quickly slip away.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS)