Friday, December 31, 2004

A Gift From A Friend

I was playing Bejeweled, shifting gears between the writing I did here earlier and the writing that only gets done on my other computer, when I received an email. Sing Cher, thank you for the gift of the awesome reality of inspiring thoughts and the flash movies created there. Thank you for sharing this one with me in such a special way. To pay it forward is my way, so I put it here with pride, sharing it with my friends in the same way you gifted it to me. A higher hand moves in you, and I am very touched that He moved your motions today in my direction.
This flash movie made me more aware that these are truly my golden years, not because of number, so much, but because of content. Here's hoping that all reading this can say the same. For those who cannot yet make that claim, take heart. Once upon a time I could not say it either. Moment by moment and step by step we all get to wherever we really wish to be, if we only try, one moment at a time, one step then the next.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(NEW YEAR'S EVE)