Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dreaming For Nerve

I used to consider myself as a weaver of dreams, but lately I have been living dreams more than I have been having them. In so many areas of my life things seem to be progressing in an almost fated fashion. My wagon is paused admiring landscape I had not expected, of such limitless proportions far oureeaching any conscious imagings of my own mind.
My dreams are still present, yet my life has become almost magical, as if I am somehow living someone else's fantasy for me. I would have been satisfied with so much less, and called it more than enough. But now I know for sure that I am on my true lifepath, and am only glimpsing a small portion of my own personal paradise.
Today I got word that a poem I wrote in 1991 will be made into a flash movie. I only dreamed of submitting, but did not dare to dream of succeeding. I dreamed of having nerve enough for trying. Once that email was on its way fate took over.
And the speed I received an answer was astounding. It seems surreal, somehow, but it taught me a lesson.
Wonderful things can happen very quickly by email. Real things that seem much too wonderful to be happening to me. I will continue in my own fashion to simply dream up enough nerve to try, do my best, clink on send, and let fate take me where it needs me to be.
And I will look at the landscape with the wonder of a child, because life for me is a magical thing. Every day a new miracle of rebirth and rediscovery to all who dare to try for their dreams and have the nerve to live them when they happen.


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(LIFE IS A MIRACLE)