Monday, September 05, 2005

Your Own Way / Click Here To Donate

TODAY'S QUOTE:
There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.
Christopher Morley

This is not a call to champion the cause of selfishness, but an invitation to become as self-aware as possible. Happiness bought at the price of someone else's unhappiness is always too costly. And paying for someone else's passage is just as tragic an undertaking. A balance between your comfort and others is reachable with practice and cooperation. But first you have to capture your own space. Doing that takes knowledge. And really knowing yourself takes some deep digging sometimes.
Spending your life doing what comes natural is a blessing. Doing what brings you joy and satisfaction is a gift that keeps on giving. My three feet of personal space was there all the time, even though it took me forty years to find it. Defending it is an honor. Pushing its limits is mandatory. And a life spent there will be a success, no matter where I locate it in the outside world. Wherever I travel or if life holds me to this spot where I am now, my space will continue expanding, and to someone who barely existed inside the boundaries of the past that is success beyond my wildest dreams.


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE TO REACH
THE RED CROSS
THEN GIVE TILL IT HURTS
CLICK ON LINK BELOW
FOR UPDATES ON KATRINA