Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gem Polish


TODAY'S QUOTE:
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
Chinese Proverb

Well, it is good to know that before long I should be flawless. The visual this quote inspires is very comforting. Seeing trouble in such a fashion makes it seem much less troublesome. And in a storm any port is welcome, taking comfort where ever you can just makes good sense.
I try hard to avoid trouble, but sometimes I fail in a very human way and borrow some before it happens. Not often, yet each occasion is frustrating beyond belief. Just because you know better does not guarantee that you will not do something, it only makes it easier to stop doing it once begun.
The picture is of my tattoo, which I in no fashion view as a mistake. I simply noticed the icon for downloading photos to my blog and wanted to utilize it asap.


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE