Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Confidence

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Confidence is the sexist thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part. Aimee Mullins, Oprah Magazine, May 2004

I believe this soul deep. When I had none it was as if I were invisible, but I do not go unnoticed now. I walk with the attitude of someone who for better or worse owns their space. The pressure of life did not shrink me to nothing. Straining to push its weight off my shoulders taught me to stand tall and proud.
A mouse does not live in this house anymore, never again will I allow any other human to shake my belief in my right to three square feet of comfort space. Confidence acts as a buffer against that and the fact that it gives a sensual impression is a perk that any sane woman and any man with good taste should appreciate.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE