Saturday, April 16, 2005

A Calling

TODAY'S QUOTE:
I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. Oprah Winfrey

I believe the same thing. I learned the difference between giving control of your life over to someone else, or giving of yourself to other's, and all the lessons were brutal, but necessary. Knowledge without action is useless. Words without deeds give no honor to convictions born of true understanding. I get it, now I have to live it.
My lifepath leads one direction only, but there are many facets to every step taken, using my time wisely will guarantee I do the most good in the time I have left.
Thinking about priorities is vital at this point in my journey. Every trip worth taking deserves the forethought needed to map the best route. Knowing where you are headed is the first step to any journey. Deciding how you are going to get there creates the framework for your soul to plot the best course. Without direction humans just spin in place like a well wound top. Try spinning in a handpicked orbit, there is nothing quite like it.

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
LIFE WAGES