Sunday, January 30, 2005

What Would You Say??

What would you say if you only had 3 more sentences left to say? Would you ask questions or council, say sorry or I forgive? I have tried to say whatever needed saying while I went along, so I have countless options. Today my mind lingered on this concept and I list my chosen 3, because I may not know the time of my departing and want to leave them behind, since I am suddenly mindful of the notion.
1-Walk the path that belongs to you, not blindly, but with the vision and passion that only comes from treading fated ground.
2-Never stop believing that magic can and does occur, but face your reality, changing what is changeable and accepting the rest with grace.
3-Strive for a life that ever changes, an endless evolution of positive growth aimed toward internal balance, then even if you own little else you will own all that really matters.
With that bit of business settled, I can continue to say whatever needs saying as I go, taking comfort from the knowledge that I have already said what would be said if I only had three. What would you say?

THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE