Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Simple Plan

I make it a habit of doing for myself the things that bring me closer to where I want to be. I grope blindly at times, but never stop reaching out toward what is waiting to be discovered. I try to surround myself with bright travelers, and follow their example when necessary, but do not allow myself to just be content to simply walk in their footprints.
I would enjoy sharing the journey with someone with vision, but I dreamed them alone for long enough to know that they do not depend on others to be real and valid. Many friends see a portion of what I see, and one sees them clearer than anyone ever has, but my view is always clear even without seeing the reflection in someone else's eyes.
I do not plan to always walk alone, but if I must I can. I do not plan to be carried from place to place on someone else's coat tails, but a helping hand is always welcome. I do not plan on standing still and watching others reach places I could reach too with just a bit of effort. My only plan is simple. I plan on listening to my heart, giving wings to my dreams, letting a higher power guide their flight, and keeping enough of my sanity during the journey to reap whatever rewards my dreams bring with confidence that they are fated and divine.
WHAT'S YOUR PLAN???
THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
( THE ROAD TO SUCCESS)