Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Moving On

First thing this morning I put the past away in its special box, and snapped the lid shut without pain or regret. In reality it could have been done in comfort long ago. The woman who surrounded herself with pictures does not reside here anymore and neither does the man in them.
Moving on has to have its markers, though and I suppose this is one of mine. And the empty frames I placed back in their chosen position is another. I look at them with wonder, blank slates to fill with dreams come true, or new friends made and cherished.
Jerry was my past. I gave it my all then, but have nothing more to spend there. I am seeking my future, and moving on is my creed. Over the next hill, around the next curve, fate awaits my acceptance or rejection of its reality. I move toward it as fast as I can in comfort, with open arms. No use looking behind, because I am definitely not there anymore.


THINK ABOUT IT
LET IT GROW
THEN DECIDE
CLICK ON TITLE FOR FLASH MOVIE
(DON'T LOOK BACK)