Friday, November 26, 2004

Yesterday I Discovered

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Am having computer issues that have slowed me down. Also have been paying close attention to some new signposts in my own life, some of which are very compelling. The winds of change have filled my sails, and I am eager to see journey's end.
Not long ago I was invited to join an online grief group. I accepted not because I felt I needed additional help with coping, but that quiet voice I always try to follow said, please step this way.
Yesterday I discovered a blogspot just started by someone closely connected to a member. I had not put my link on there, but now I have. If this is the reason I was meant to join then I hope it comes full circle. All the signs are there.
I understand so much about fear and its intense power. Once it has hold it feels as if there is nothing you can do to break its embrace. But the right word at the right time has the power to give breathing room. I pray that somewhere in my rambling she finds the right word. It is why I write. It is why I struggle on.